The Swiss Foundation for Mine Action (FSD) is a Swiss based, non-governmental organisation specializing in the removal of landmines and unexploded ordnance, so that people can build a better future, is implementing a humanitarian mine and unexploded ordnance clearance project in Iraq and it is looking for suppliers of the following vehicles to the above – mentioned program:
a) 4 units – 4x4 Medical Evacuation vehicle (similar to a modified 13 seater Toyota Landcruiser Troop Carrier)
b) 10 units – 4x4 Double Cab Pick Up (similar to a Toyota Hilux Double Cab Pick Up)
c) 1 unit – 4x4 SUV (similar to a Toyota Fortuner SR5)
The bidders are invited to present the offers complying with the requirements here below specified:
- The offer will be delivered/mailed to FSD office located in Villa 386, English Village Erbil, in one sealed envelope and/or an email attachment.
- The offers will be accepted only if delivered by hand, courier, fax or email.
- The deadline for the delivery of the offer is 09:00 A.M. on 3rd of January 2018.
- The offer has to be preferably in English
- The offer should be clearly marked with the precise reference to the present invitation, the name of the bidder, and the deadline.
- The validity of the offer should be up to the 3rd of March 2018.
- The offers will be opened in Erbil Office, on 4th of January 2018 at 09:00 A.M. Bidders are invited to attend the opening.
- The winner will be announced on 5th of January 2018 via fax and/or email.
1. Offers will be typewritten or handwritten and duly signed by the authorized legal representative of the bidder.
2. The bidder has to supply catalogues, and/or other technical description of the material.
3. The bidder may apply for the whole procurement or for parts of a), b) or c).
4. The price of offer will be expressed in US Dollars only.
5. Prices must be calculated inclusive of any taxes or duties.
6. Terms of payments: the payments will be done in US Dollars by bank transfer or cash, upon presentation of a commercial invoice.
7. Terms of delivery: the vehicles have to be delivered latest 31st of January 2018.
Only the offers received within the deadline specified as above will be taken into consideration for evaluation, while the ones received later will be considered not valid.
FSD will evaluate the received offers on the basis of the following criteria:
- Best price in relation to the attached specifications;
- Time of Delivery
Nothing will be due to the bidders in case the rental requirement is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
All disputes arising out of the performance of this matter and which cannot be amicably settled shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Geneva courts.
Part A: 4 Units – 4x4 Medical Evacuation Vehicles.
Vehicles are to be Toyota Landcruiser 78 Series 13 Seater ‘Troop Carrier’ or similar, modified to act as medical evacuation vehicles. Modifications/specifications are to include the following:
a. Fitted with medical stretcher
b. Fitted with medical oxygen bottle and regulator
c. Fitted with rigid spine board and straps
d. Reinforced floor
e. Siren and lights
f. 2011 model or newer.
Part B: 10 Units – 4x4 Double Cab Pick Ups.
Vehicles are to be Toyota Hilux Double Cab Pick Ups or similar. Modifications and specifications are to include:
a. Plastic bed liner to be fitted to cargo area.
b. 3 units are to be fitted with ‘lock boxes’ in the cargo area.
c. 2011 model or newer – older models may be offered at significant discount.
Part C: 1 Unit – 4x4 SUV
Vehicle is to be a Toyota Fortuner SR5 or similar. Specifications include:
a. 2013 model or newer
a. Vehicles must be registered for the period of the rental agreement. Registration is the responsibility of the bidder.
b. FSD will be responsible for minor maintenance, regular servicing and repairs of damage not attributable to normal wear and tear.
c. Major mechanical issues discovered during the first two months of the rental period shall be repaired by the Vendor.
d. All vehicle tires (including the spare tire) are to be in good condition with at least 6 months wear remaining.
e. Bidders are reminded that the vehicles are working vehicles and will be used in the field under arduous conditions.