CALL FOR TENDER
FSD – FUNDED BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE, PM/WRA
Project: Humanitarian Mine Action- Ukraine
Award No. SPMWRA20GR0047
The Swiss Foundation for Mine Action (FSD) is a Geneva based, non governmental organisation specializing in the removal of landmines and unexploded ordnance, so that people can build a better future. FSD is currently implementing a humanitarian mine clearance project in Sloviansk, Ukraine, and it is looking for a supplier for the following ten double cab pickup vehicles.
10 units of a new brand 4x4 double cab pickup vehicles with the characteristics below:
- manual transmission,
- сargo carrying capacity - minimum of 750 kg,
- towing capacity - (minimum) of 3,400 kg,
- ground clearance - of 22 cm (minimum),
- capable of carrying 1 x driver & 4 passengers,
- fitted with cargo compartment rubber / plastic protective liner and with lockable security lid or Roll’Lock Rollets.
- colour – preferably white.
The bidders are invited to present the offers complying with the requirements here below specified:
- The offer will be delivered/mailed to FSD Ukraine operational office located in Svobody str. 87, Sloviansk, Donetskaya oblast, Ukraine, in one sealed envelope and/or an email attachment.
- The offers will be accepted only if delivered by hand, courier or email - email@example.com. The subject of email letter is to be 2020-FSD-UA-TenderOffer-Name of bidder.
- The deadline for the delivery of the offer is 09:00 A.M. on 6th of August 2020.
- The offer has to be preferably in English
- The offer should be clearly marked with the precise reference to the present invitation, the name of the bidder, and the deadline.
- The validity of the offer should be up to the 15th of September 2020.
- The offers will be opened in Sloviansk Office, on 7th of August 2020 at 09:00 A.M. Bidders are invited to attend the opening.
- The winner will be announced on 8th of August 2020 via email.
- Offers will be typewritten or handwritten and duly signed by the authorized legal representative of the bidder.
- The bidder has to supply catalogues, and/or other technical description of the material.
- The bidder is to apply for the whole procurement.
- The price of offer will be expressed in Ukrainian hryvnias only.
- Terms of payments: the payments will be done in Ukrainian hryvnias by bank transfer, upon presentation of a commercial invoice.
- Terms of delivery: the vehicles have to be delivered before 1st of September 2020.
- The duration of the contract is from 15st of August 2020 until 31st of December 2020.
Only the offers received within the deadline specified as above will be taken into consideration for evaluation, while the ones received later will be considered not valid.
FSD will evaluate the received offers on the basis of the following criteria:
- Best price in relation to the attached specifications;
- Time of Delivery
- Availability of a service station in Slavyansk or Kramatorsk for warranty and post-warranty service
Nothing will be due to the bidders in case the purchase is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
All disputes arising out of the performance of this matter and which cannot be amicably settled shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Geneva courts.