CALL FOR TENDER (TRANSPORTATION BY AIRCRAFT)
FSD – FUNDED BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE, PM/WRA
Project: Humanitarian Mine Action- Ukraine
Award No. SPMWRA20GR0047
The Swiss Foundation for Mine Action (FSD) is a Swiss based, non-governmental organisation specializing in the removal of landmines and unexploded ordnance, so that people can build a better future, is implementing a humanitarian mine and unexploded ordnance clearance project in Sloviansk, Ukraine and it is looking for suppliers to deliver one of Demining Machine MV4 with additional equipment and spares from Dushanbe, Tajikistan to Boryspil, Ukraine for the above – mentioned program.
The following information about the machine is shown below:
• Weight: 5.56 tons
• Length: 4510 mm
• Height: 1510 mm
• Width: 2015 mm
• Weight of spare parts : 400 kg
Uplift address: Q.Rahimov str.6, Lane 2, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Delivery address: The cargo terminal, Boryspil International Airport, Ukraine
The bidders are invited to present the offers complying with the requirements here below specified:
• The offer will be delivered/mailed to FSD Ukraine operational office located in Svobody str. 87, Sloviansk, Donetska oblast, Ukraine, in one sealed envelope and/or an email attachment.
• The offers will be accepted only if delivered by hand, courier or email - email@example.com. The subject of email letter is to be 2020-FSD-UA-MV4TenderOffer-Name of bidder.
• The deadline for the delivery of the offer is 09:00 A.M. on 11th of November 2020.
• The offer has to be preferably in English
• The offer should be clearly marked with the precise reference to the present invitation, the name of the bidder, and the deadline.
• The validity of the offer should be up to the 15th of December 2020.
• The offers will be opened in Sloviansk Office, on 12th of November 2020 at 09:00 A.M. Bidders are invited to attend the opening.
• The winner will be announced on 13th of November 2020 via email.
1. Offers will be typewritten or handwritten and duly signed by the authorized legal representative of the bidder.
2. The price of offer will be expressed in Ukrainian hryvnias or United States dollars.
3. The price must include the cost of insurance.
4. Terms of payments: the payments will be done in Ukrainian hryvnias or United States dollars by bank transfer, upon presentation of a commercial invoice.
5. Terms of delivery: the Demining Machine MV4 have to be delivered before 31st of December 2020.
6. The duration of the contract is from 15th of November 2020 until 31st of January 2021.
Only the offers received within the deadline specified as above will be taken into consideration for evaluation, while the ones received later will be considered not valid.
FSD will evaluate the received offers on the basis of the following criteria:
- Best price in relation to the attached specifications;
- Time of Delivery
Nothing will be due to the bidders in case the purchase is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
All disputes arising out of the performance of this matter and which cannot be amicably settled shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Geneva courts.