CALL FOR TENDER
The Fondation Suisse De Deminage (FSD - e.v. Swiss Foundation for Mine Action) is a non- profit Mine Action organization based in Geneva, Switzerland. FSD’s activities in Mindanao are carried out on a ‘project basis’.
FSD France is implementing its project IcSP/2018/398-196 - “Mine Action Support to Strengthen Peace and Stability in Mindanao” funded by the European Union and is inviting bidders to submit proposals for vehicle rentals with the following vehicle requirements:
- Quantity - 4 units;
- Model/ make - 4x4 SUV - Toyota Fortuner 2016-2018 models, preferably WHITE in color;
Interested bidders shall conform to the following instructions:
- The bidders must be registered companies with official receipt.
- All bidders’ vehicles must have registrations and comprehensive insurance.
- Tender Form:
- The bidders shall use and completely fill up the FSD template “Detailed Vehicle Rental Quotation” for their offers, duly signed (see Annex 1).
- The price of offer will be expressed in Philippine peso only.
- Prices must be inclusive of any taxes or duties.
- The offer maybe handwritten or typewritten and shall be duly signed by the authorized legal representative of the bidder.
- The validity of the offer should be at least up to 31st of January 2019.
- Submission of Tenders:
- Deadline: On or before 26th of November 2018 at 2:00 pm., late submission will not be accepted.
- Mode: Tenders may be submitted by email, postal, or hand carried.
- For email, you may send it to email@example.com.
- For postal or hand carried, you may submit it to FSD Project Office, Door 6-8 2nd Flr-Bldg.2, Alnor Commercial Complex, RH9, Sinsuat Ave, Cotabato City 9600, Philippines, in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder written at the back.
- Tender Opening, Selection, and Awarding
- Opening of tenders will be on 27th November at 4:00 pm
- Selection will be based on the best price offered and availability of the vehicles.
- Suppliers shall be notified with the results on the 29th of November 2018 through email, letter and SMS.
- The rental period will be from 1st of December 2018 to 31st of July 2020. The successful bidder will be given an initial contract of one (1) year and will be renewed based on the remaining project period.
- Terms of payments: the payments will be done in PHP by bank transfer, check, or cash, upon presentation of a commercial invoice.
The required vehicles must be delivered to FSD on 30th of November 2018.
Nous n'avons pas d'appels d'offres pour le moment. S'il vous plaît revenez plus tard.